TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Under those limited warranty, your watch's parts and workmanship are guaranteed under normal use from 24 months from the date of purchase. If you become aware of a defect in parts or workmanship during this time, Jack Hammington will, at its sole discretion, provide for repair or replacement of your watch in accordance with the terms herein. If your watch's model or any part original to your watch model is not available, a substitute of equal value may be provided for the purposes of repair or replacement.
2. To obtain repair or replacement of your watch under this warranty, please contact an authorised Jack Hammington retailer or service provider who will provide additional instructions. If your watch was purchased in the Jack Hammington online store, or if you wish to obtain contact information of authorized Jack Hammington retailers or service providers, please contact our Customer Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your watch should obtain a warranty card at the time of purchase. To obtain repair or replacement under this warranty, you must ensure that the retailer or online store where the watch was purchase has indicated the location and the date of purchase on the warranty card and signed it. You must also include the card with your watch when you mail or present the watch for repair or replacement.
4. If you mail your watch for repair or replacement you must ensure it is packaged carefully to avoid any damage during shipping. Do not include any special watch band or any other item of personal in the shipment as we cannot guarantee its return.
5. Although you will not be charged for repair or replacement under this warranty, you may be required to cover the costs of packaging and mailing your watch to an authorized Jack Hammington retailer for service provider as well as the costs of return shipping and handling. If it is determined that the warranty is void or does not apply, you may be charged for part or all of any repair or replacement. If the battery in your watch is depleted at the time of repair or replacement, you may be charged for a replacement battery.
6. This limited warranty does not cover the following:
a). Batteries, straps, bands, or bracelets.
b). Damage of any kind if there is evidence that the damage was caused by an accident, improper use or mishandling of any part of the watch or any accessories, handling that is inconsistent with the instructions or guidelines include with your watch, lack of care or improper maintenance tampering, abuse, wear and tear, or any factor other than a defect in the watch's parts or workmanship.
c). Water penetration, except in watches marked as water resistant.
7. Damage resulting from repair, service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Jack Hammington retailer or service provider is not covered under warranty and shall void the warranty. The warranty shall become void if the serial number engraved on the watch's case is missing or has been erased, altered, falsified, replaced, defaced or made illegible.
8. All implied warranties including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, are limit to 24 months from the date of purchase. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some States, however, do limit the length of an implied warranty, so the implied warranty that apply to your watch may last less than 24 months. #
9. This limited warranty is in the lieu of any other express warranties, obligations, or liabilities.
10. Jack Hammington is not liable for incidental, consequential, or special damages. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of any incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. #
11. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights vary from State to State. #